My 5 Favourite Things For January


I hope that January has been a great month for you so far. I hope you are well on your way to achieving your goals of 2016.

I thought I would introduce you to some things that I am really enjoying right now and that you might like to try.


I’m such a huge fan of Anna’s recipes. They are vegetarian and make it a super easy and very tasty way to get your 5 a day! The book is also beautiful and the pictures are just stunning.
This book is filled with recipes that take from 10-40 minutes and are labelled to make it easy for you to decide how long you want to spend. She also has a section where you can choose the ingredients to build your own meal. From Quesadillas to Buddha Bowls there are just so many tasty meals to try. 

I am a huge fan of Neom, a UK company that produces the most amazing organic products. Candles that smell so lovely with different scents for different moods. My current favourites are Tranquility Bath Foam and Happiness Room Mist. I like to light candles to help me relax and also to create a calming environment when I am working from home.

I swim a lot and it’s just tricky to exfoliate your own back and keep the skin healthy. I have found the chlorine is making my back itchy and I needed to find an easy way to keep my back healthy. I first saw this brush in Champneys and thought with its long handle it would be easy to reach my back and I was right! It’s quite rough so be gentle to start! I have found the itching has subsided and I now have the perfect way to keep the skin on my back healthy.

I don’t know about you but I love Coconut! Another day I will write a post about my favourite coconut products! For now, you just need to know that this yogurt tastes amazing. From plain coconut to raw chocolate and some with added fruits they are all so tasty. I like to add my favourite nuts (macadamia, pistachio or cashews) and maybe some extra fruit to make a super filling breakfast or snack! If you find yourself looking for a chocolatey snack in the afternoon I guarantee the raw chocolate with a few nuts will more than hit the spot!

When I have time I like to experiment a bit in the kitchen. I wanted a dish that hit all the spots but was still a one pot wonder. I really try to eat as healthy as possible mid-week but trying to do it quickly can prove tricky. Sometimes the simplest dishes are the best and this one has become a firm favourite in our house. I hope you enjoy it too.


Comments

Popular Posts